Friday, November 30, 2007

Limerick Friday LXIII: Who Wants To See A Mayor On “Cheaters”?



When Rudy Giuliani cheated on his wife for a thrill
It turns out New Yorkers had to foot the bill
He had cops to watch his back
As he fondled his mistress’s rack
Of lying, cheating Republicans, haven’t we all had our fill?

So many injuries early on, I’d say what the hell
My team was good, but how good I couldn’t tell
When healthy, I finished on a league-best high
Even earned myself a needed first-round bye
But the Scooters won’t be satisfied until we rule the whole WFFL

A 45-point loss for the horrific New York Knicks
Even worse, the team is made up a bunch of pricks
Led by the A-No. 1 piece of shit, Isaiah Thomas
Destroys all he touches, that’s a certain promise
All he does is lose games and harass women for kicks

Speaking of loser pieces of shit
Who screw up everywhere that they sit
W is back at it yet again
Warning Congress to approve more money to spend
So he can ruin another Christmas for soldiers stuck in that Iraq pit

Another taken too early, for sure
Sean Taylor has been killed at just 24
They say you’d turned your life around
Your feet firmly planted on the ground
He’ll still be knocking out receivers at heaven’s door

Last time ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the Knicks game was truly sad
The team's spirits are really bad
If they passed the ball, Knicks are full of talented players
And each of them look good on papers
I'm from NY, and the Knicks for the past few years make me mad.

Anonymous said...

the knicks indeed used to be my team
now watching them makes me want to scream
lucky for me i can jump on the celts band wagon
cause they certainly are not laggin
problem is boston fans are as arrogant as they seem

Anonymous said...

Lakers, Heat, Celtics, when will it end?
The team that wins is your new friend.
At least Casey has a reason to bandwagon the team
Her location home team she should root for it seem
Forever the Knicks, I will defend.

Scooter said...

The NBA has become a joke
I think I'd rather watch a frog croak
I'm still a Lakers fan
Though I wish Kobe would get a moving van
I wouldn't mind if the entire league just went broke

Anonymous said...

Don't just NBA by the Knicks
Those guys were just playing for kicks
You saw how the Celtics played
Great basketball, great talent is displayed
"Our College teams are the greatest", says the local {cough}hicks{/cough}