Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Day 1,032, Quasi-Quarantine: Taking A Lego Crack At Building The Iconic Boba Fett Helmet


My first crack at a "made for adults" Lego set came when I put together Luke's Red Five Helmet, and I was pleasantly surprised by the look and feel of the headpiece build.

After being gifted the Boba Fett Helmet (75277), we set about constructing the legendary bounty hunter's head. The 625-piece build was cleverly designed, and the end result is borderline stunning.


While I still prefer the playability of traditional sets, the clean presentation of this helmet has me rethinking the viability of these builds. The movable scanner is a nice touch here, and the complete package is a fitting tribute to the rekindled moment that Boba Fett is having these days.

Kudos, Lego, you magnificent bastards -- you've done it again.

No comments: