Friday, October 27, 2023

Limerick Friday #598: No Matter The Color Of The Hat, Ignorance Remains Undefeated -- Day 1,322


Of writing, you know not a stitch
You drove the site into a ditch
So take your unilateral stupidity
And find some sane lucidity
You Mr. Potato Head-lookin' bitch

The world does spin and bleed
Full of warnings I can't heed
Keep me safe and tall
Keep me far from it all
And just let me read and read

The extent that you're dumb
Makes me reach for my rum
They call you a "site owner"
Really just a creepy-ass loner
This is what the company's become

Trust they try to patch
Loyalty they try to catch
But underpaid is disrespect
And unless I can collect
I'll be looking for the escape hatch

Ribs I want to save
But I'm ready to be brave
Need salt on my skin
And ocean for the win
Bring me your latest wave


No comments: