Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Day 178, Quasi-Quarantine: "Space Force" Shites The Bed, Which Is A Problem In A No-Gravity Setting


When it comes to the "Space Force" TV show, the burning question for me has to be a universal one:

How is it possible to make this show unfunny considering the cast that has been pulled together?

I mean, Steve Carrell, Fred Willard, Patrick Warburton, Jimmy O. Yang, Ben Schwartz, Dan Bakkedahl, Don Lake, Larry Joe Campbell, John Malkovich, Lisa Kudrow ... the list goes on and on. 

Yet, the show? Unwatchable.

I think I made it through three episodes before I threw in the towel. I was expecting so much more, Netflix. I don't know how you F'd this up, but it's massively disappointing. The concept was there (real life masquerading as comedy masquerading as a reality show), but the follow-through was oy.

Maybe real life really is funnier than farce?


No comments: