Friday, October 26, 2018

Limerick Friday #447: Gase's Dolphins Are A-dam Shame, Plus Jimmy McGill Becomes Saul Goodman



Let me state my case
To fire one Adam Gase
His ego can't fit in the buildin'
While his record is worse than Joe Philbin
Another mistake it's time to erase

A team of bust after bust
Without any players to trust
Those who aren't busts are hurt
I guess I'm no fantasy expert
But I have lots of new words I've cussed

Too many chefs in the kitchen
Leads to stallouts and bitchin'
Or maybe no Indians and too many chiefs
If you're allowed to say that with beefs
Maybe it's "open" we should be ditchin'

The Pack came in riding high
'Til Doeren left 'em high and dry
Clemson bitched 'em up and down
Let Dabo treat 'em like a clown
Regroup and reset and retry

"Better Call Saul" getting a bit grim
As McGill becomes the Goodman him
Beautiful and sad
When you know who breaks bad
The ballad of Jimmy and Kim

Last time ...

No comments: