Monday, March 15, 2010

To Ube From Cup A Joe, Volume VIII

Love's In A Name ...

Ever Ube to me
Yet others
Always
My own tiny Puddin’ Pop
A Wriggle Monkey who wriggles nonstop
Our own Little Miss Peanut, ‘tis true
A Fidget Monster with eyes so blue
A Booster Seat and my Mini-Scoot
A Toadstool with love at its root
A Dumplin’ on a Sunshine day
A Wee Buggin on a Gigdmo word play
A Tater Tot for a morning meal
Small Pants make all seem so real
A Tadpole under shade of night
A Punkin by dawn’s first light
Wee Britches in the day’s middle
Lunchtime for my Tiny Little
Big Girl in a smallish shirt
At Christmastime, a Tree Skirt
A Tidbit as time does fly
Ever after, our own Small Fry
Beautiful, Wee, Pretty, Tiny
Charmin(g) is the song of your hiney
Wee Loly Bean, when it’s time for a hug
A smile easily found, with thoughts of my Lola Bug

No comments: