Friday, December 04, 2009

Limerick Friday LXXXXXXXXXXVII: Citizens Beat Criminals, Plus Tiger Confirms Douchiness


There once was a coach named Davis
Who drove over to Raleigh thanks to Avis
He was all about style and hype
With the Heels the Wolfpack did wipe
And he got his ass kicked on an annual basis

I ordered a sweatshirt from the NFL
Their ProShop made me say, “What the hell?”
Delayed my order three times
In these challenging economic climes
Shouldn’t customer service be done well?

Tiger’s in the news once again
After lying about his infidelity sin
Jim Nance is crying for his golf god
Now we see Tiger’s a douche and fraud
As many of us know he’s always been

A legend finally walks away
Should have ended in a better way
He had his faults, this is true
His rep took a hit or two
Farewell, Bobby Bowden, I do say

There once was a coach named Davis
His thugs always left with long faces
After another Pack beatdown
He said to O'Brien with head down
"I'm your bitch, and I hate to say this"

Last time

No comments: