Monday, December 21, 2009

Deep Thoughts By No-Look McFadden: Episode 5


#1
I’m pretty sure that Jim Nance has had sex with Tom Brady. And I’m pretty sure Phil Simms lives in Bill Belichick’s cellar in the offseason. Besides that, they’re pretty objective.

#2
I haven’t seen that show “Chuck,” but I’ve heard good things about Pete Sampras in the title role.

#3
Roids now, Tiger? Really? Well, that explains why you and your butt-buddy caddy, Stevie, like to attack Asians with cameras in the tee box. Quite a December for you, Adultrick (credit to Rome) … couldn’t happen to a nicer douche.

#4
Tyler Smith is still at Tennessee? Really? He’s been around so long that I actually interviewed him at the Bob Gibbons Tournament of Champions when he was still in high school and looking at NC State. That kid has to be 30 by now. I swear he played in the same backcourt as Allan Houston for the Volunteers.

#5
I have never been much of a Joe Buck fan because he comes off too smarmy for my liking. But now he is entering into douche territory because he thinks he’s funny. Dude, go watch some Mike Tirico calls and try to recall why you got into this. Call the game; you’re not the show. Remember that.

#6
There are four and only four candidates for NFL MVP this year: Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers and Chris Johnson. Anyone who casts a ballot that includes anyone outside of these four should have their voting privileges revoked. I’m looking at you, Peter “Butt Favre Spoons Me Sometimes” King.

#7
I didn’t see “Alvin and the Chipmunks,” but I have to say that I saw a commercial last night for “Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel” -- and it looked both creepy and terrifying.

#8
Ed “Nard Dog” Helms is making a strong bid as current funniest person on earth. Just sayin’.

#9
Wake Forest’s Al-Farouq Aminu is a damn fine player, and outside of the fact that he once shot a woman with a BB gun and was arrested for assault and trespassing, you could argue it’s a good thing for the ACC that he came back for his sophomore year. That being said, a modest Guatemalan family could live on his lower lip comfortably.

#10
Watching the Charlie Brown Christmas special, I’m surprised that big-headed fucker didn’t go Columbine like 50 years ago. Also, I always thought Charlie Brown was Jewish for some reason? *shrug*

No comments: