Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Guru.com: Haley Joel Osment Needing Big Money-Time German Singing Song



I’ve written previously about some outstanding Guru.com assignments here, here and here, so I thought it was high time to give an update on some of the “special” projects that have been rolling down the Guru.com pike …

Title: The Real Sixth Sense
Project ID: 339411
Category: Writing / Editing / Translation
Description:
"Need help writing facts on an additional sixth sense that everyone is born with
-- like we are born with the other 5: taste, smell, touch, sight, sound.
Unless one is born with a birth defect of one or more of these "senses".

"We all have it. I just need to let everyone else know. I don't know how to
write it to express how important this "six sense" is. I need someone to help
me to express this new reality. I also need someone who is and will be very
confidential and loyal to the project and its mission of enlightenment. It may
one day help "individuals" to understand confusion, controvesy and chaos and,
more importantly, how to avoid it at all costs."

Commentary: I have been trying to understand confusion, controversy and chaos for years, but this sounds like an X-Files episode. Unless you can produce Agent Scully toot-sweet, I’m going to count my blessings that I don’t have any sixth-sense birth defects or know any “facts” about the new reality. In fact, in matters such as these, I usually turn to “Seinfeld”:

"I'll sniff out a deal. I have a sixth sense."
"Cheapness is not a sense."
- George and Jerry, in "The Reverse Peephole"



Title: Creating copywriting for Web content
Project ID: 349387
Category: Writing / Editing / Translation
Description:
"I upload draft for reference. Need creating rewriting for web content."

Commentary: You e-mail will.stanley@ezutrailerpark.com info for help giving. Help too writing reading Web time happy hour. Rain comin roll windos stay away dumpster at dark.




Title: Need a song/songwriter
Project ID: 352592
Category: Writing / Editing / Translation
Description:
"My Daughter Alexa is very close to achieving a record deal in Germany with either one major record company very interested her or another Independent that is interested. They are working on one particular R&B Ballad which is a potential front runner for her first single and she has a number of other songs already prodyuced towards her first album. However, everyone agrees that she needs a more upbeat song of quality and potential which could potentially overtake the Ballad for the likely first single release.

"Alexa is currently touring as a vocalist with the Tran Siberian Orchestra. Check out www.trans-siberian.com and www.Alexa1.co.uk ( TSO are huge in America.) Alexa is really a solo artist or lead vocalist but with the TSO she is one of the backing vocalists. At 18 she is the youngest person ever to be selected for TSO and normally it is at least 21 years of age before you even get a slim chance so they recognise her talent and potential and they also have big things in mind for Alexa BUT what we desperately need is a potential number 1 hit for her solo career that is a bit upbeat in a sort of Rhianna type mode. can you help???? I would like to speak to/hear from anyone who genuinely feels that they have already written or could write a song for Alexa that will give the record company and her producers in Berlin what they are asking for and looking for. Please contact me as soon as possible if you feel you can achieve this for us but please chexck out her site before so you can get a feel of what she is all about."

Commentary: I don’t know who Rhianna is, but the idea of a mustachioed German pop tart overtaking the airwaves is frighteningly appealing. In fact, I’m frightened at how much I am appealed. But this sounds more like a job for the toast of Germany … David Hasselhoff.

No comments: