Monday, December 18, 2006

That Dude Kinda Looks Like ...

For as long as I can remember, I have always had a knack for picking out look-a-likes and doppelgangers … people who look freakishly alike. It is sort of like that game “Concentration” that some were forced to play as kids.

Anyway, I was watching ESPN last week and NBA analyst Marc Stein was called onto Sportscenter to discuss the impending Allen Iverson trade. As he eagerly pounced on the questions to demonstrate how “inside” he was, I noticed that he looked disturbingly like a grown-up version of Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper on “Two and a Half Men.” This may be humorous only to me and the two NBA fans left in the world – actually, I’m guessing the odds of finding an NBA fan AND someone who watches “Two and a Half Men” are next to nil – but I’m going with it anyway. After all, it’s Monday of the week before Christmas and no one is doing anything and pretending to look busy.

Stay tuned for an obscure poker player who looks sorta like an NFL head coach ...


Marc Stein


Angus T. Jones


Marc Stein


Angus T. Jones

3 comments:

Evan said...

hilarious! While i hate the NBA, Two and a Half men is a trip. Good matchup there.

Bass Hampton said...

is that the show with Ducky?

Will said...

two and a half men is a trip if you run out of sleeping pills.