Friday, October 02, 2009

Limerick Friday LXXXXXXXXXIX: Thanks For Everything, C-Pen, Plus Good For You, Uncle Dave


0-3 was the start I did fear
My ‘Fins make me reach for a beer
Chad’s shoulder hangs by a thread
His career is now all but dead
But thanks for one magical year

Good news announced with a “Hark!”
Half of infants will live to the century mark
Good luck to Ube and every baby
Living to 100 would be cool, maybe
You can take your great-grandkids to the park

First the DVR crapped out all of a sudden
Then laptop problems were buddin’
The toilet was destroyed by the fam
Costs are forcing me to eat Spam
Technology is turning me into a curmudgeon

Ned Ginn and his fetal position I jeer
Now get ready for the stat of the year
He’s got 134 yards on the fetch
But only one after the catch
Tough when your top wideout’s a queer

Blackmail drove a producer at CBS
Targeting Letterman’s workplace transgress
It’s true what he did was kinda shitty
But he was just a single guy in the City
To me, he’s doesn’t have much to confess

Last time

No comments: