Friday, October 09, 2009

Limerick Friday LXXXXXXXXXX: Geek Squad To The “Rescue” Or Something, Plus Raleigh Must Not Measure Common Sense


My laptop was useless, to my dismay
For a new hard drive I had to pay
To replace it took longer than god
After I took it on over to Geek Squad
One of them looked like Billy Joe from Green Day

Raleigh is the smartest city of its kind?
You’ll pardon me and my disagree whine
I really wish it was true
But if they had seen what I do
Those polled must not take the Beltline

So many flags you have to duck
If we catch a pass, it must be luck
We tackle like a buncha fags
Our special teams are in rags
Why does this all remind me of Chuck …

Bobby Bowden is the king of Tallahassee sin
He’s gone, but just a matter of when
Because he’s now a lame duck
To violations, folks say, “What the f%$k!?”
Guess it’s only a problem when you don’t win

When a TD disappeared from my score
Rage filled me all the way to the core
Only to me would this actually take place
Unfixed, I would have shot my face
If I lost to someone named Mewelde Moore

And a bonus one for the road ...

“Californication” plotlines are a bit blurry
The dialogue is kinda slurry
Hank is still a Mulder-like dork
And with Karen off in New York
Only two reasons to watch: Eva Amurri

Last time

No comments: