Thursday, July 02, 2009

Cameron Village Has MILFs -- And ALFs



"Sixty years of serious style," my arse.

That's the slogan of Raleigh's Cameron Village. Yet this video of "sewer monsters" raced around the Intertubes this morning, potentially destroying a tagline while documenting an alleged alien life form feeding on yuppie leftovers just below this swanky (now stanky?) shopping area. The terrifying footage reveals what can only be described as something hideous, disturbing and utterly not of Wake County. Hell, I think I saw this particular creature on an episode of "Fringe" at one point.

Apparently, the animal anomaly has now been safely identified as tubifex worms … yet, somehow, that doesn’t make me feel any better or make it any easier to retrieve my breakfast off of my laptop keyboard. Besides, tubifex worms aren't nearly as cool as learning what ET might look like nowadays after years of chain-smoking crack and snorting Reese's Pieces in a meth lab on Jupiter's version of Detroit.

So … remind me never to have an omelet at Café Carolina & Bakery in the Village ever again.

2 comments:

CG said...

dude I read this on CNN this morning! Gross

Scooter said...

First I thought it was Tony Austin's pancreas after Chicken Finger Friday ...