Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Break From The Giggles


"Fidelity": Don't Divorce... from Courage Campaign on Vimeo.

I don't pretend to know or care much about the political beliefs of the six people who actually visit this site, although I'd be willing to bet I have a pretty good idea which way you lean. For the most part, I try to avoid the political landmines* and bring you some funny from time to time, since you can put me in the category of those who think people are way too f'ing serious for way too f'ing much of the time.

I couldn't ignore the story that is developing in the video above, and not only because it's hit my InBox a coupla times. I'm not going to comment too much except to say that with a war raging and teenagers coming back in body bags, with the economy in shambles and the "Great Depression Part Deux" hitting theaters near you this spring, with eight years of ass-backwards policy to overturn toot-sweet, and with all the other societal ills I don't have the time to mention going on ... it would seem Ken Starr and people who have made it their mission in life to destroy the happiness of people who genuinely love each other might have something better to focus their time, resources and energies on. I'm just sayin'.

Anyway, if you're interested in getting involved even a little bit, throw your mouse here or here. It's easy and it could make a difference.

As an added bonus, it'll piss of Ken Starr. And lord knows that guy is way too goddam serious.


* This is not true at all. Just wanted to see if you were paying attention. Carry on.

No comments: