Friday, October 26, 2007

Limerick Friday LVIV: My Chin, My Chin … My Kingdom For A Chin



Former coworkers trying to find new homes
Now Chinless is on board where mini-Shrek roams
It’s turning into quite a bold bunch
Even get knishes for free at lunch
Unfortunately, you get paid in Travelocity gnomes

Bill Simmons is just a complete homer dildo
Or am I telling you something that you already did know
The Sports Guy used to be amusing, slightly
Now he’s a sellout who repeats his jokes nightly
Dreaming of a Tom Brady-Larry Bird sandwich makes his boy parts grow

The Pack journeyed to forsaken Greenville
Dominated in that glorified landfill
They crushed a roster of non-qualifiers
Turned Skip Holtz into one more of their whiny criers
In basketball season, they become fans of UNC-Chapel Hill

The year’s over for breakout Ronnie Brown
The only one who cared in all of Miami town
He was running like someone was after his soul
Was headed for his first-ever Pro Bowl
Now all hope is lost for the worst team around

Apparently, Dumbledore is now out of the closet
Had a spell in his pocket for Harry and any ol’ hobbit
People ask, “Was he a queer, too, Harry Potter?”
Fresh rumors for the message board fodder
Literace broke the news, posting under Neal N. Bobbitt

Last time ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i appreciate your dedication to limerick friday...always brightens my day...


halloween weekend what will i be?
something normal or something slutty?
this is brents favorite time of year
flash outfits, hot dog costumes and other gear
any one got a good dress up idea

ok tried to rhyme

Paul Zhao said...

Wow, holloween is coming up quick
Been slacking off, a costume I must pick
Don't know what I'll do, must decide soon
Probably will decide by Saturday afternoon
Been WAY busy with work, makes me sick

Office Space quote: So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

Scooter said...

I miss Halloween at MSI, of course
Casie, dress up as the sister of Karen the Horse
I love The Office quotes, everyone knows
Paul, you can be Hiro from "Heroes"
I remember TGRK dressed as the priest of WebSourced