Friday, July 20, 2007

Limerick Friday XXXIX: Proof That Pirates Are Bitches


Another typical story coming out of Greenville
About an EZU player who couldn’t get his dude fill
A team full of ‘necks and trannies
Playing football with no teeth and panties
The locker room made he/she realize he was not a Jack, but a Jill

A quarterback with no sense of accuracy
Has led the Falcons to constant mediocrity
Now he kills dogs and blames it on cousins
Tortures pets and buries them by the dozens
Should put him in a cage with pit bulls and test his mobility

I skate because it makes me feel free
I’m a company shill who ends every sentence with me
I karate kick random street signs
And kiss George’s butt whether it rains or shines
Here’s a tattoo from me to you: maybe we’ll marry?

Out a spy for political reasons
Then blame others for acts of treasons
Put a CIA agent’s life at risk
The lawsuit dropped with a tsk, tsk
People wonder why we’re ready for the White House’s change of seasons

I read the Emmy nomination list
And noticed that the boat was missed
How do you ignore “Lost” and “The Wire”
Did voters lose their TVs in a fire?
If “Flavor of Love” wins something I’m going to be pissed

Last week's episode ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spent time looking at David Garrard's fanny
And looking through the locker room's every nook and cranny
He said, "Boy, I'm glad I became a butt-Pirate!
I wanted a sex change and Greenville did inspire it
What the hell, it's time to become a tranny!"

Anonymous said...

This is the next step for Will
Admit he's a girl and get a cheap thrill
Then he can make Zhao his nanny
And pinch his little Asian fanny
Then smoke a clove cigarette after he has his Short Round fill