Friday, February 01, 2013

Limerick Friday LXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIX: Liz Lemon Closes The Show, Plus That Time I Became June Cleaver



Tracy and Kenneth funny, you know
But Jack Donaghy stole the show
A “30 Rock” farewell in the works
I blame the ratings-whore jerks
Just the latest great series to go

Shocked at a “hero,” I confess
Marino cheated on his wife at CBS
Put hush money in PA’s hand
Say it ain’t so, Dandy Dan
You’re just one more douche, I guess

Helped kill a coupla guys
Got deer antler spray in his eyes
Dances around like he has chlamydia
Proclaims the devil’s work in his media
Ray Lewis, just retire to a life of lies

Routed UNC with a quickness
Gameday on hand as a witness
Then choked again at UVa
Team full of tin men, I’d say
Come tourney time, scared shitless

At ungodly hours I rise
And look in four trusting eyes
Prep, feed, tuck and love
How the heck, I ask the above
Am I responsible for two little lives?



No comments: