Thursday, March 17, 2011

Deep Thoughts By No-Look McFadden: Episode 40


#1
Michael Kitts is not only arguably the worst referee in any sport, ever, but also looks like that cartoon buzzard that used to F with Bugs Bunny.

#2
On the off chance that you’ve ever found yourself asking, “You know, what makes atheists worry?”, here you go.

#3
If you’re like me, you’ve been wondering who the guy is that looks like Tony Kornheiser on NC State’s bench? Turns out it’s Wright Wayne, director of strength and conditioning. Maybe Kornheiser could’ve kept these guys in better shape.

#4
When they’re not shooting each other or committing violations, Baylor basketball brings in some top-notch names: Quincy Acy. LaceDarius Dunn. Stargell Love. Dragan Sekelja. And things get even better next year when Deuce Bello comes aboard.

#5
So, beer consumption for me will go WAY down with the ending of NC State basketball season.

#6
I had a dream that I was invited to a dinner honoring Bruno Kirby. I have no idea what that means.

#7
So the Wofford coach, Mike Young, bears a striking resemblance to tremendous actorPaul Giamatti. That is all.

#8
I have to ask: When did Gonzaga go gangsta?

#9
Agent Gary Wichard, who was near the center of the UNC football cheating investigation, recently passed away. RIP. And I really need someone to stop me from making a “Where was Marvin Austin?” crack.

#10
I actually believe Mike Maniscalco and Mark Thomas represent the best that Triangle sports talk has to offer, and I’ll let you decide whether that says something about them or Triangle sports talk. So nothing against these guys, and not to be mean, but can anyone give me any reasonable explanation at all why in the hell they were calling ACC Tournament basketball games on the radio? I mean … seriously?

No comments: