Friday, December 07, 2007

Limerick Friday LXIV: Laugh, Cry And Think



It seems the athletics director at EZU is a cheat
Not exactly surprising enough to knock you off your feet
His 40-year-old son getting illegally paid
At EZU he was at the top of his grade
Those in-bred Pirates just never skip a beat

The referees had an important plan to employ
They included referring to Ravens players as “boy”
Making shady calls time after time
When Belichick tried to give them a dime
They said, “No thanks, but watching Brady shower would be a joy”

A teen opens fire at an Omaha mall
Injuring many and killing nine in all
Now we are left to grieve and try to understand
Because you were fired from McDonald’s PlayLand?
This Christmas, my heart is in Nebraska with those who did fall

An unexpected guest named O.J.
Showed up at a funeral one day
To pay home to fallen Sean Taylor?
To escape the clutches of his jailor?
Instead, he said, “I need my machete back, what do you say?”

66 years ago today, the world changed forever
The attack on Pearl Harbor started our World War II endeavor
I once looked upon that memorial in the breeze
Thought of all the lives lost underneath those solemn seas
We can’t forget the sacrifices they made ... not ever

Last time ...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally destroyed my first success in G-boro on my list
Called, got her answer machine, left a message with no lisp
She called back when my mood wasn't kind
Didn't get a chance to mentally prepare my "phone game" lines
"She'll call me back next week w/ her schedule", I probably just got dissed.

Scooter said...

You've got to just be yourself
And leave "phone games" on the shelf
Give her a ring back if you feel like
The worst she can do is say, "Take a hike"
It's better than scaring young girls as Santa's helper elf

Anonymous said...

"Being myself" never had much success
"Learning game" got me lots of sex
It's easy to to see which one I should use
Women are fairly low priority, but not to abuse
Life & career are most important, and friends are next

Anonymous said...

Zhao's repeated women failures leaves me feeling torn;
As this loser getting laid isn't the norm.
Fact is, he's like Will,
A virgin still
Last day he saw pussy he was born.

Anonymous said...

P.Z. that's really a drag
Getting dissed should throw a red flag
you're not getting laid
unless the woman's getting paid
'cause you act like a frickin' douchebag

Anonymous said...

""Learning game" got me lots of sex "
Are you serious, come on Zhao no need to lie to the world.

At any rate that's still a drag, never fun to get dissed, but no need to tell stories as we all know your clearly not the ladies man.

Scooter said...

Anonymous is back, it's plain to see
Ripping Paul with lots of apparent glee
While I wouldn't go as far as Anonymous's harsh tone
I agree that you can't be fake to make a girl moan
Plus, adding "service people" to the menu makes you sound uppity

Anonymous said...

"Service people" are people who're paid to be nice
Everyone's friendly in NC, but in DC it's random like dice
I don't mean to look down on bartenders, waitresses, or cashiers
But I try not to hit on them, they've been approached to for years
And I think "portraying attractive qualities" produces results, my own personality is just sprinkled spice