Friday, January 06, 2012

Limerick Friday LXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVIII: The OBX Comes Through Yet Again, Plus Is It Going To Be Your Year?



An Eve comprised of laughs and beers
A visit to Hatteras on New Year’s
When I hit the pillow with my head
My thoughts are often of Nags Head
A place full of memories and happy tears

Jason Taylor has played his last
Never my fave in the past
As Fins made me hit the bottle
He wanted only to be a model
But he could rack up sacks pretty fast

Either love it or hate it
The critics highly rate it
Trying out “Walking Dead”
And searching my head
For exactly what separates it

A fat coach with a mouth that won’t shut
A diva receiver who acts like a butt
A QB who can’t complete a pass
A franchise that comes off as an ass
A fraud as big as Rex Ryan’s gut

Revisit that project you shelved
Find a way to better yourselves
More writing and reading for some
For others, stop being a lazy bum
These resolutions are 2012’s

Last time

No comments: