Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Deep Thoughts By No-Look McFadden: Episode 68


#1
Stop what you’re doing and view the best story that ESPN has ever told. You’ll be glad you did.

#2
So these long-lost WWI 3-D photos might just spark a “just wow” moment or two.

#3
I’m just glad I don’t know anyone who ever laid a midstore grumpster ... I’m also glad my Mom never owned a smartphone when I was wee.

#4
Marketing gone clever: These “life’s too short for the wrong job” wraps are great.

#5
It took this dude 42 years to learn these 11 things. Some good stuff, some overt clichés, but poignant nonetheless.

#6
Pro golfers channeling “Happy Gilmore” is pretty much awesome, and proof positive that some of these dudes actually have a personality.

#7
I don’t have too much to add to this story of a Dad, a daughter, a death and a dance. Beautiful.

#8
When steampunk meets “Star Wars” meets St. Pauli Girl: #thisisnotthestoutyou’relookingfor

#9
I’d say that “lies I’ve told my 3-year-old” perfectly captures an extended moment in toddlerhood.

#10
Honestly: what the hell is the point of two-lane drive-thrus? Seriously? To increase the chances of fast-food parking-lot car accidents? I mean, basic physics pretty much tells us that you’re not going to get your food any faster. So you’re essentially racing a gene-challenged citizen for a McNugget at that point, right?
Make me understand. I really want to understand.

No comments: